To return an item please contact email@example.com
Returns & Exchanges Policy
Our returns policy allows you to return or exchange unwanted items within 30 days of receiving. Once we receive the item back we will issue a full refund (Delivery excluded), or send out the exchange item.
- Return products must be unworn and still have all of the original tags attached.
- All goods returned will pass through our quality control team to ensure that they are not soiled, worn or damaged.
- For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of earrings or hairbands unless they are faulty or the wrong item was sent.
- Note that the delivery of the item back to us is your responsibility, we advise using a trusted delivery service.
- If you have received a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a clear picture of the item and a description of the fault. Once you have proven the item is faulty we will arrange a full Refund.
Vouchers & Discounts
- You will be refunded exactly what you paid including any discounts that were applied at the time of purchase.
- If you paid for the transaction with a Gift Voucher you will be issued a new gift voucher to the value that was spent.
You have the right to cancel an order at any time. Please email email@example.com
We are based in Ireland so for Irish & other EU based Customers there will be no extra customs or VAT charges due to Brexit.
From 1 January 2021, the UK will no longer apply the rules of the Single Market and Customs Union. This means that any Orders placed in the UK will be subject to a range of new customs formalities and other regulatory requirements.
Revenue has outlined the costs which consumers will face after Brexit. Anything priced under €22 will not face any additional import charges. But if goods are valued at more than €22 including shipping, delivery, insurance and handling charges, then VAT will be payable.
If goods are valued at more than €150, consumers will face not only VAT but also customs duty. The charges will either be applied by the retailer selling the goods, or by authorities here on arrival.
If you have any queries regarding Brexit please contact Customerservice@viarosa.ie